The Tiny Box Maker has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Sales/Administrator Executive to join our dynamic team. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to further their career and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
You will work closely with the General Manager to manage office administration duties and assisting customers with product and order enquiries with some financial responsibilities. This position offers opportunity to develop your skillset and be part of a fast-growing organisation.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Be the first point of contact for customer service and sales queries
- Liaise directly with customers to gain information for quoting and produce quotes
- Working with head office to develop and implement sales initiatives and strategies to capture key demographics
- Work closely with the marketing department on lead generation and web page management
- Follow up on all client’s deliveries
- Send out customer questionnaires
- Send out social media confirmation packs
- Following receipt of completed orders liaise with clients with expected shipment dates, getting confirmation of delivery addresses and special notice of any specific customer requests with regards to goods delivery
- Sourcing samples and images for customers in a timely manner
- Producing box presentation portfolios for detailed client quotes where images are required, to assist clients in final confirmation of orders
- Review all invoices and check all details are captured correctly onto the company manufacturing plan
- Upon receipt of orders set up invoices on Xero and email office with order information such as quotes, artwork information and an additional relative information
- Inputting all purchase invoices and reconciling supplier statements
- Liaising with factory manager to ensure factory materials and consumables are ordered promptly using correct procedures
- Being the first point of contact for the finance team
- Preparing supplier documentation ready for payment
- Ensure the sales and purchase ledger data is up to date for the quarterly VAT return
- Handle credit card reconciliations
The successful candidate will have vast experience in a generalist office administration role and have history of working in a sales, finance, or manufacturing team. Key competencies include being able to build rapport with stakeholders, comfortable using the full Microsoft office suite, excellent communication skills, able to work to deadlines, be highly organised and manage to multi-task. It would be highly desirable for the candidate to have experience in an accounting system such as Xero and have a qualification in administration and/or business management.
Located in Pool, Redruth in the beautiful county of Cornwall.
- Teamwork – We encourage everyone to work together believing that the whole is greater than the sum of parts.
- Integrity – We respect one another and act honestly.
- Passion – We provide services with determination, ambition and care, always going the extra mile.
- Customer focused – Throughout each department we always have the customer in mind. We perform to the highest service to ensure the best experience for each, induvial consumer.
- Fun – We encourage fun, creativity and individuality.
To apply for this role, please contact [email protected]
If you are interested in applying for the above role, please take a moment to read our recruitment privacy statement which can be found on our vacancies page at https://www.tinyboxcompany.co.uk/media/wysiwyg/Privacy_Notice_-_Recruitment.pdf.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.