The Tiny Box Maker has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Junior Office Assistant to join our dynamic team. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to further their career in administration and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
You will work closely with the General Manager to assist with the day-to-day operations of the business, assisting with customer queries and administration duties. This exciting position offers opportunity to develop your skillset and be part of a fast-growing organisation.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Screening calls and taking detailed, accurate messages where necessary
- Weekly stationery/packaging inventories to ensure all stock is up to date and ordering more when necessary
- Managing and distributing all incoming and outgoing post and couriers.
- Following up on deliveries and notifying clients on orders being dispatched
- Sourcing and procuring material samples and sending out to clients.
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers
- Photocopying, scanning, binding, and filing all company documents
- Updating contact lists on the company database
- Answering of all calls and directing them as required or taking clearly detailed messages
- Ad-hoc secretarial/reception duties.
The successful candidate will be confident with Microsoft office packages and be IT literate, excellent written and verbal communication skills, extremely organised with strong attention to detail. The candidate will be able to prioritise a changing to-do list, use initiative and comfortable working individually and as part of a team.
Located in Pool, Redruth in the beautiful county of Cornwall.
- Teamwork – We encourage everyone to work together believing that the whole is greater than the sum of parts.
- Integrity – We respect one another and act honestly.
- Passion – We provide services with determination, ambition and care, always going the extra mile.
- Customer focused – Throughout each department we always have the customer in mind. We perform to the highest service to ensure the best experience for each, induvial consumer.
- Fun – We encourage fun, creativity and individuality.
To apply for this role please contact [email protected]
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.