Return of goods
It is recommended that you obtain a sample from The Tiny Box Maker Limited before placing a large wholesale order, so you can be assured of the quality of our products. This protects both you and us from unnecessary returns. If you wish to return goods, then please contact the Tiny Box Maker Limited for a Returns Form and enclose this with your returned order. It is advised that you use a carrier who provides proof of delivery for any returns made. If you would like us to arrange collection, please contact the sales office on 01825 723832. A courier charge will be applicable for this service.
1. The buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order for standard and stock products by giving The Tiny Box Maker Limited notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of collection or delivery. Such notice may be given by mailing, faxing or emailing to the number or address set out on the order form.
2. On cancellation the buyer shall return the goods to the Tiny Box Maker Limited at its own cost unless the goods are being returned because they are faulty, incorrect goods, or because of unsuitable substitution by the Tiny Box Maker Limited, in which case the Tiny Box Maker Limited will meet the cost of return subject to being able to nominate the carrier.
3. If the buyer wishes to cancel an order for bespoke products, notice of cancellation must be made within 7 days of placing the order, however such cancellation shall be subject to a fee in respect of any work carried out by The Tiny Box Maker Limited up to the date of receipt of such notice.
4. Where the buyer returns goods to the Tiny Box Maker Limited for reasons other than such goods being defective or faulty, the Tiny Box Maker Limited reserves the right to charge the buyer a fee in respect of restocking the said goods.
5. The buyer is required to ensure that any goods being returned to the seller are safely and securely packaged in their original packaging and condition, to ensure that they are returned undamaged and suitable for re-sale. The Tiny Box Maker Limited reserves the right to charge the buyer for any goods which it is unable to re-sell.